Carolina has provided legal advice to different companies regarding their trademarks portfolio, and has experience in the field of trademark registration before Superintendencia de Industria y Comercio, Colombian IP national authority. She has earned experience in each step of the registration process, from applications, to successfully filing oppositions to new registries, opposition responses and administrative appeals.
Additionally, Carolina has experience in monitoring trademarks portfolios through a constant review to national and international gazettes of intellectual property.
She has also participated in the drafting of trademark related contracts, such as licensing and transfer agreements, as well as Due Diligences in the field of Intellectual Property Law, legal concepts related to trademarks and other distinctive signs, and has partaken in some franchising negotiation.
- Contexto Legal
- Fondo de Pensiones y Cesantías Protección S.A.
- LH Munera & Cia Consultores S.A.S.
- Contexto Intelectual S.A
- Post Graduate Degree in I.P. Law
- Advance diploma in Intellectual Property Law
- Advance diploma in Commercial Law
- Certification program about micro-franchise.
- Basic course in copyright.
- Competition and markets regulation
- Intellectual Property