Maria Carolina specializes in litigation regarding Industrial Property, Unfair Competition and Market Law.
She has extensive experience in the litigious activity before the Contentious Administrative Jurisdiction, the Ordinary Jurisdiction and the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce; he has rendered his professional services in multiple private companies with diverse business purpose, and served as corporate advisor to a major multinational company that commercializes mass products.
- Contexto Legal
- Consuelo Benjumea & Asociados
- Coca Cola Femsa
- Sociedad Administradora de Fondos de Pensiones y Cesantías Porvenir S.A.
- Lujan &Rocha Abogados
- Compañía Aseguradora de Fianzas S.A. Confianza
- Post Graduate Degree in Administrative Law
- Post Graduate Degree in Commercial Law
- Post Graduate Degree in I.P. Law (in course)
- Competition and markets regulation
- Intellectual Property