Supported in the specific knowledge offered by our different practices, we approach the management of economic conflicts from a perspective of negotiation and relationship building. We privilege the alternative solution as far as possible and seek the prompt and comprehensive management of the judicial and arbitration solutions that are necessary.
- Promotion and action in governmental litigation.
- Promotion and performance of national or international arbitration processes.
- Promotion and performance of judicial processes.
- Advice, promotion and action in processes of direct settlement, mediation and out-of-court conciliation.
- Conduct of due diligence processes in litigious matters.